Diesel Waykee Straight Jeans, Black Stressed 886Z
Cut slightly slimmer than the classic regular straight fit, Diesel's Waykee jeans offer a more modern look for off-duty dressing.
Crafted from cotton denim with a touch of stretch for added comfort, their traditional five-pocket silhouette is detailed with a button fly, embroidered branding to the coin pocket and leather patch to the reverse.
Thanks to their dark finish, these sophisticated jeans will pair easily with smart or casual ensembles.
- Brand Jeans Style
- Denim Wash
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Rise Information Low: Sits on the hips roughly 2" or more below the naval & should measure 7.5" or less, Medium: Perching on the hip bone just below the naval, a mid-rise should measure 8" to 9", High: Will sit at or above the naval & is likely to be 9.5" or more
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Established in Northern Italy in 1978 by Renzo Russo, Diesel is the brand of choice for the fun and free-spirited and a symbol of youth-culture. Founded to inspire, innovate and rebel, Diesel offers a wide collection of unique jeans, apparel and accessories that break the mould and express the individuality of wearer.
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take a look at our guide to work out which style will suit you best
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow