Product code: 46423007Inspired by the lighting techniques used by Backstage makeup artists, Dior has created Flash Luminizer, the illuminator brush that enhances the complexion in a single click, for professional radiance.
Its fresh texture is amazingly fine and totally weightless, fusing with the skin in a flash. White Light Pigments catch the light and redistribute it in all directions to boost the radiance of the complexion and brighten the eyes. Its Beautyfier Complex™, enriched with hyaluronic acid microspheres, helps fill wrinkles and fine lines. The skin immediately appears smoothed out.
Three application tips:
- Open up the eyes: apply on the mobile eyelid, beneath the brow arch and at the outer corner of the eye.
- Sculpt: apply on the forehead, bridge of the nose, tip of chine and top of cheekbones.
- Brighten: apply on dark areas of the face (undereye circles, hollow of chin and wings of nose) or around the lips to redefine their contour.
- Beauty Collection
- Backstage Pros
- Makeup Finish
When Christian Dior created his fashion house in 1946, he imagined a new femininity, a total femininity that would lack nothing. Today, from dresses to accessories, from fragrances to lipstick, up to the most expert skincare, the Dior House enhances the beauty of women, bringing it radiance and modernity. More from Dior
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Monday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy