Product code: 46429413
The new Dior Homme Eau de Toilette is intriguingly powerful and appealingly fresh. Dior Homme holds the promise of an intensely woody masculinity that envelops and enfolds, leaving a lasting impression.
"This new Dior Homme has an unmistakably virile signature that does not prevent it from developing tender, sensual accents. It basically draws the portrait of a modern man." - François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator
- Atlas Cedar: Atlas Cedar blows its dry and subtly leathery warmth through the trail of Dior Homme. Combined with Vetiver, it leads a polyphony of woods filled with tension and dialogue
- Patchouli Heart: The Patchouli Heart is full and enveloping. It mingles with the virile woods to convey a caressing sensuality
- Vetiver: Native to India and Indonesia, but also found in Haiti and on Reunion Island, Vetiver is a perennial plant with an odorous root system. The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation. The persistent accords of Vetiver are used in woody, chypre and oriental compositions. Vetiver lavishes a boldly sophisticated base note on Dior Homme
How to use:
Prolong the trail of Dior Homme Eau de Toilette with the Dior Homme ritual:
- 1. Awaken the senses with the invigorating notes of the Dior Homme shower gel
- 2. Soften your skin with the Dior Homme aftershave balm
- 3. Freshen up with the Dior Homme spray deodorant
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Fragrance Release Date
- Perfume or Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Dior Homme
The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity
The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity
Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
When Christian Dior created his fashion house in 1946, he imagined a new femininity, a total femininity that would lack nothing. Today, from dresses to accessories, from fragrances to lipstick, up to the most expert skincare, the Dior House enhances the beauty of women, bringing it radiance and modernity.More from Dior
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.