Product code: 46800989
A selection of fragrances which create a cosy, winter atmosphere. A set of five 35g candles with woody and spicy inflections.
- Feu de bois (wood fire), a sophisticated blend of rare woods evoking a crackling fire
- Pomander, like an aromatic Christmas orange studded with cloves and cinnamon
- Ambre (amber), a subtle marriage of wood and incense, rounded out with tonka bean
- Opopanax, a warm, mysterious accord with vanilla accents
- Genévrier (juniper), with distilled notes of resin warmed with wood smoke
- Burn Time
- 60 hours
The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
The diptyque story began in Paris at 34 boulevard Saint-Germain with, at its heart, three friends driven by the same creative passion. Christiane Gautrot was an interior designer, Desmond Knox-Leet, a painter, and Yves Coueslant, a theater director and set designer. The first two collaborated designing fabrics and wallpaper for Liberty and Sanderson. They were joined by the third in 1961 and opened a shop to display their designs. Yves became the administrator and consultant; Desmond and Christiane were the artistic soul. Bit by bit, with finely honed taste, the trio transformed the site into a one-of-a-kind setting, a kind of stylish bazaar where one found surprising articles unmatched in Paris, mined and conveyed home by the trio over the course of their travels. More from Diptyque