DL1961 Angel Cropped Boyfriend Jeans, Harrisberg
DW by Trilogy
Designed to flatter all body types, these Angel ankle slim jeans from DL1961 are the desirable choice for any woman's wardrobe.
Fashioned from the brand's shape retaining DLX 4-way stretch denim fabric and cut to a cropped length, these slightly worn in trousers feature vintage details, a classic 5-pocket styling, contrast stitching and a zip fly and button front fastening.
Pair with flats, boots or heels for a truly timeless combination season after season.Front Rise: 8.25"
Inside Leg: 29"
Leg Opening: 12"
- Finish Information Ripped - tears and/or heavy wear that has created holes in the denim Distressed - creates a "worn-in" look using various techniques. Results in colour fading in places but fabric remains intact
- 88% Cotton, 12% Polyester
- Model Details
- Height: 5' 10", Waist: 24, Hips: 35
- Rise Information Low: Sits on the hips roughly 2" or more below the naval & should measure 7.5" or less, Medium: Perching on the hip bone just below the naval, a mid-rise should measure 8" to 9", High: Will sit at or above the naval & is likely to be 9.5" or more
- Trouser Length
- Trouser Type
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
In September 2008, DL1961 launched in New York City with a mission to create "the perfect fitting jean", using the revolutionary technology XFit Lycra™. The collection is designed for those who simply demand more from their denim.
DL1961 jeans are crafted from technologically advanced fibres that move 360 degrees. These fabrics make DL jeans the perfect garment to wear 24/7 and are designed to never sag, bag or lose shape.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||UK Size|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday