Dower & Hall Button Stud Pearl Drop Earrings, Gold/White
Beautifully crafted, these chic pearl drop earrings from Dower & Hall offer style versatility and timeless elegance.
The exquisite jewellery is made from sterling silver and has a beaten round domed top which suspends an oval-shaped natural pearl. Due to the organic nature of pearls size, shape & colours may vary.
Please note that these earrings are for pierced ears only.
Delivered in a gift box.
Dower & Hall
- Length: 2.5cm, dome stud: 1cm, pearl: 8mm
- Earrings Fitting Information This defines how the earrings are held in place.
- Earring Type Information This is to define the style of the earring. Please see "Earrings Fitting" for the method the earring is attached to ear.
- Gold Carat
- 18 carat
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Gold plated sterling silver
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Gold Plated Vermeil
The vision of husband and wife team Dan Dower and Diane Hall was to create a British jewellery brand focusing on their love for attention to detail and contemporary design. Founded in 1990 Dower & Hall has been continually beloved by the style conscious and become a name synonymous with exceptional British jewellery design.
Their designs have been spotted on the pages of fashion magazines, on TV and cinema screens, as well as the red carpet. Their London studio is the creative hub where the jewellery collections are created, from concept to completion. Every design is studied in the finest detail with attention focused on the elements that make each piece distinctly recognisable. The Dower & Hall signature finish is a hammered effect that transforms even the simplest forms with a beautiful rippling texture that reflects light. Each piece of jewellery is lovingly handcrafted by their team of expert jewellers who are renowned in the jewellery industry for their trusted quality, expert knowledge and outstanding service.
A proud heritage and fine craftsmanship are what drives Dower & Hall, combining tradition with contemporary design, the outcome is an innovative style with unequalled quality.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday