Dr Brown’s Options+ Anti-Colic Glass Bottle, Pack of 2, 270ml
Product code: 31310772
Dr Brown’s Options+ Anti-Colic Bottle offers an easy and comfortable way to feed your little one, adapting to their needs as they grow. The enhanced design of the bottles is clinically proven to reduce windy colic due to Dr. Brown’s unique 100% vacuum-free vent system.
Suitable from birth (you don’t need to wait until your baby develops colic) Dr Brown’s Options+ bottle grows with baby, allowing easy removal of the vent system when baby no longer experiences feeding problems or you want the convenience of a teat-vented bottle. The teat venting creates a controlled flow, offering babies an easy and convenient way to feed at their own pace. The complete feeding system grows with baby and helps alleviate the symptoms of windy colic.
The breast-like teat shape is correctly contoured for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience - perfect for switching from breast to bottle and back again. Each teat is specially engineered to offer the same consistent natural flow, so you and baby know what to expect in every feed.
- Anti-colic vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic
- Contoured breast-like teat for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience
- Aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep
- BPA free and suitbale from birth
- Over 20 years’ experience helping mums combat windy colic
The pack contains 2 glass bottles (9oz/270ml) with Level 1 teats.
- Dr Brown's
- Care instructions
- Sterilise before and after use
- Country of Origin
- H22 x W7 x D7cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Yes - on the top rack only
- Microwave Safe
- Removable Cover
- Suitable From
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.