Dr Brown's Options + Natural Flow Gift Set, Blue
Product code: 31310733
Ideal for baby showers, this Options + gift set from Dr Brown is the number one choice of UK Health Professionals. The enhanced design of the Dr Brown’s Options+ Anti-Colic Bottle is clinically proven to reduce windy colic due to Dr Brown’s unique 100% vacuum-free vent system.
Suitable for use from birth (don't wait till your baby develops colic), these bottles offer an easy and comfortable way to feed your little-one, adapting to their needs as they grow. With the unique design, this bottle can be used with or without the removable internal vent system, transforming it into a teat-vented bottle for more convenience.
The breast-like teat shape is correctly contoured for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience - perfect for switching from breast to bottle and back again. Each teat is specially engineered to offer the same consistent natural flow, so you and baby know what to expect in every feed.
The bottles also grow with baby, allowing easy removal of the vent system when baby no longer experiences feeding problems, or you want the convenience of a teat-vented bottle. The teat venting creates a controlled flow, offering babies an easy and convenient way to feed at their own pace.
The Dr Brown's Options Starter Pack is a complete feeding system that provides excellent value for money.
This pack includes:
- Dr Brown's
- Care instructions
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and sterilise before first use and after every use.
- Country of Origin
- Packed: H20.0 x W8.5cm x D25.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - hand wash only
- Polypropylene and Silicone
- Microwave Safe
- Removable Cover
- Suitable From
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.