Dreamgenii Maternity and Nursing Pillow, Spot Print
Product code: 31310212
Designed to be used from 20 weeks onwards, the multi-award-winning Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow from Dreamgenii helps you get a restful, comfortable night's sleep.
Unlike other pregnancy pillows on the market, the unique patented Dreamgenii moulds around you and your bump, supporting the back and knees as pregnancy progresses and sleeping becomes more difficult. The comfortable pillow also helps you to sleep on your left side which helps optimise foetal positioning and encourages maximum blood flow between mother and baby.
- Aids a restful sleep
- Supports your bump, back and knees
- Helps you to lie on your left side, the best position for you and your baby
- Prevents you rolling onto your back during sleep
- Encourages maximum blood flow between mother and baby whilst you sleep
- Doubles as a feeding support pillow
- Recommended by midwives
- H15 x W35 x D47cm
- Drying Instructions
- Do not tumble dry
- 100% cotton
- Washing Instructions
- Pillow hand wash, dry flat & plump up when dry. Cover wash at 40 deg.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.