Dreamland Intelliheat Harmony Heated Overblanket, Single
For ultimate comfort, this luxurious electric overblanket from Dreamland is made with soft woven fabric and uses clever Intelliheat technology to detect and react to changes in room and body temperature throughout the night.
The blanket heats up in just 5 minutes to create a warm, soothing atmosphere no matter how cold it is outside. There are 6 heat settings to choose from, so you'll always be able to get as much or as little heat as you need from your Dreamland blanket.
Even at the highest heat, this intelligent blanket costs from as little as 1p per night to run, which can help you avoid using your heating through the night, saving you even more money.
Automatic shut off
Offering a handy timer option, the Intelliheat Harmony Overblanket allows you to set an automatic switch off after 1 or 9 hours.
Your Dreamland blanket can be machine washed and put into the tumble dryer on a low setting for easy maintenance. Unfortunately, Dreamland advise against the use of electric blankets if you have a pacemaker fitted.
- L180cm x W135cm
- Electric Blanket Control
- 100% Polyester
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Programs/Settings
- 6 heat settings
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C on a wool programme, Tumble dry on low setting. Never dry clean, iron or bleach.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy