Dualit Lite 4-Slice Toaster with Warming Rack, Canvas White
Fed up with burnt toast? Thanks to the nifty 'peek and pop' feature with this toaster you can raise your slice for inspection without interrupting the toasting process. And with the Dualit 4-slice toaster you get a free warming rack for larger items such as croissants, exclusively with John Lewis!
This Dualit 4-slice toaster is tough too, and will always work hard at breakfast time to make sure nobody leaves the house hungry!
The 36mm extra wide slots allow you to accommodate bread of various thicknesses and in conjunction with a bagel and bun feature you’ll enjoy perfect results from your Dualit toaster.
If you’ve just discovered that emergency loaf of bread in the freezer you’ll appreciate the defrost option and with a cancel button onboard you shouldn’t be hearing the sound of your smoke detector too often. There is also a high rise mechanism for smaller items - no more burnt fingers while trying to take your toast out!
The glossy white main body and stainless steel side panels are easy to clean ensuring the toaster will always look in great condition. The concealed crumb tray will also prevent any debris from spilling out onto your worktop.
- Accessories Included
- Warming rack
- Bagel Function Information A function designed to toast bagels
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H28 x W31 x D20cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Number of Slots
- Warming Function
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy