Dualit DCM2X Coffee System and Jug, Canvas White
Create your ideal breakfast coffee, teatime perk-up brew or after-dinner beverage quicker than ever with the easy-to-use Dualit DCM2X Coffee System and jug.
This 3-in-1 coffee system will take ESE pods, ground coffee and NX capsules to make the coffee that suits you, prepared in the most convenient way for you.
In hardwearing cast aluminium, this Dualit machine offers a clean, sophisticated presence in your kitchen. It hosts a professional filter holder to ensure your coffee is creamy and delicious, and takes ground coffee in one or two serving sizes, or Easy Serve Espresso pods for complete ease of use.
A generous 1.5L capacity water tank ensures you won’t have to refill as often when making drinks - and as it is removable, even when you do have to refill it is perfectly easy and convenient.
Arriving with a milk jug, the Coffee System hosts a foolproof milk froth nozzle designed to let you create perfect froth every time and craft deliciously creamy drinks with minimal effort. The handy 15 bar pressure pump ensures the machine works swiftly, while a Thermobloc heating system heats water on demand.
Even while steaming, this machine ensures your coffee is always delicious: the automatic purge function cools from steaming to the optimum temperature for coffee, giving you the perfect cup. And you can keep your mugs and cups at the optimum temperature too, with the non-slip cup warmer, while letting the drip tray take care of any spillages.
- Non-slip mat on drip tray
- Responsive 15 bar pressure pump
- Ultra-fast Thermobloc system for hot water on demand
- Convenient 1.5L removable water tank
- Foolproof froth nozzle for the perfect cappuccino foam
- Partial cast aluminium body
- Extra cup height clearance allows you to use your favourite mugs
- Cup/mug warming plate
- Simple mechanical interface
- Pop-up ‘drip tray full’ indicator
- Four coffee options: single serve and dual serve for ground coffee, Easy Serve Espresso pods or NX capsules for effortless use
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Pod and ground
- Country of Origin
- Cup Warmer
- H33 x W20.7 x D28.4cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filter Included
- Cast aluminium
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, Flat white, Americano, Tea
- Water Pressure
- 15 bar
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker