Dualit Heritage NewGen 2-Slice Toaster
This heavy duty 2-slice Dualit NewGen toaster is designed in an array of chic paint shades from Little Greene and is exclusive to John Lewis. The Little Greene colours featured in the new range have been inspired by English Heritage properties, bringing timeless shades from Britain’s much-loved historic homes to your kitchen. Traditional yet bold, the range of shades available are designed to fit into any kitchen décor or style and will make a smart addition to your morning routine.
The toaster can generate toast at a rate of up to 65 slices per hour, as well as waffles, bagels and teacakes. Not only can you select the number of slots in operation – useful for saving electricity – you can also switch between bagel/teacake and defrost settings. You even can buy an optional sandwich cage to further extend its range, and there’s an adjustable foot to prevent ‘worktop wobble’.
Finally, each of these Dualit toasters is assembled by hand: find the assembler's individual mark on the base plate. All parts are fully replaceable including the heating elements. A 5-year guarantee tops off this toaster.
- Accessories Included
- Bagel Function Information A function designed to toast bagels
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H26 x W21 x D22cm
- Heat settings
- Model name / number
- Number of Slots
- 1 or 2 slices, Variable browning, Frozen bread and Bagel/Tea Cake
- Warming Function
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy