Dualit XL1500 Food Processor, Polished Chrome
This Dualit XL1500 food processor comes in an appealing polished chrome finish, exclusive to John Lewis. It comprises various useful attachments and features, proving itself as the ultimate helping hand in the kitchen! Attachments include:
- Large bowl for all liquids - integrated sealed drive system for no leakage
- Medium bowl, best for slightly smaller quantities
- Small bowl for chopping herbs and pureeing baby food
- 3 blades for each bowl
- Grating/shaving disc - ideal for hard cheeses and chocolate
- Shredding disc can shred most vegetables into fine food
- Julienne disc provides quick and easy stir-fry and salad preparation
- Dough blade takes the hard work out of making bread
- Adjustable slicer - a precision sharp slicing blade, height-adjustable for different thicknesses
- E-Disc emulsifies liquids and whisks egg whites in seconds
- Spatula provides quick and easy removal of ingredients.
A toolbox is provided to easily store most of the accessories, while the ingenious design of the XL1500 means you can fit bowls inside each other, removing each one as it’s used. The powerful 1500W motor provides effortless operation, and all attachments are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
The ‘auto pulse’ feature retains the integrity of the food being processed without pulverising ingredients, while leaving hands free to add further ingredients. Auto pulse also provides a softer, gentle setting for folding-in denser ingredients such as chocolate chips, fruit and nuts or for processing biscuit base for cheesecakes.
With a powerful induction 1500W motor guaranteed exclusively to John Lewis customers for 12 years, plus an overall parts guarantee of 3 years, you’ll always be able to rely on the Dualit XL1500 compact food processor to be a hard-working companion in the kitchen time and time again.
You shouldn’t nick yourself handling any of the long-life stainless grating discs thanks to their sure grip handles. The Dualit XL1500 food processor’s non-slip sucker feet ensure that it stays exactly where you positioned it and the safety locking system prevents any accidental eruptions of the culinary kind!
- Flexible range of attachments, including 3 bowls and 3 blades
- Multiple safety features non-slip feet, safety interlock lid and overheat cut-out
- Resourceful sealed drive allows you to keep food in bowl throughout recipe
- Unique E-disc whisks egg whites and cream to perfection in seconds
- Effortless bakery grade dough-blade allows you to produce breads and pastries quickly with no hand kneading
- Versatile adjustable slicing disc
- Easy storage accessory toolbox and removable power cord offer easy transportation and convenient storage
- Easy clean all attachments are dishwasher safe
- H42.5 x W21 x D25cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- 3 (pulse, auto pulse and power)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Working capacity (dry)
- Working capacity (liquid)
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget