Dyrberg/Kern Enamel Monogram Bangle, Gold/Red
Update your wrist favourites with this modern bangle signed Dyrberg Kern.
Presented in a choice of sizes to accommodate to any wrist, the bangle features a brushed texture and the brand's characteristic enamel inlay. A small beautifully-engraved monogram detailing takes centre stage.
- Bracelet Type
- H1.0 x W5.2 x H6.2 cm
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Gold plated stainless steel
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Gold Plated
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- H1.0 x W5.2 x H6.2 cm
Gitte Dyrberg and Henning Kern are the dynamic creative couple behind the modern Danish luxury jewellery brand Dyrberg/Kern. They met in 1985, and their unique chemistry and take on design was apparent from the start. With a natural eye for aesthetics, both Dyrberg and Hern studied at The Danish Design School which included a four day entrance exam that called for the students to take a natural object, using a variety of materials to create into a whole collection. What makes Dyrberg/Kern (prounounced Doo-ur-bear / K-air-n) unique is their love of creative art and a willingless to challenge beauty. They constantly push the boundaries by exploring new materials, shapes, colour and texture. Their style both epitomises Danish design, and goes against it. Simple form and pure sculptural beauty is combined with function for a minimalist style. Though the un-Danish like quality about them, it that they love the TV soap Dallas and Dynasty, and believe, ‘If you got it, you must flaunt it.’ Well with Dyrberg/Kern’s dazzling crystals and polished steel that won’t too be hard to do.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy