Dyson DC38 Multi Floor Complete Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner with Extra Tools
Product informationThe Dyson DC38 Multi Floor Complete is an ultra-compact and lightweight Dyson Ball™ cylinder vacuum. Weighing approximately 4kg, with Ball™ technology, it’s lighter to pull across different floor surfaces than any other vacuum. It also has a central steering mechanism, which provides greater control.
And it’s not just built for manoeuvrability. DC38 Multi Floor Complete has Radial Root Cyclone™ technology, with remodelled airways to maximise suction power. And like all Dyson vacuums, it doesn’t lose suction.
This ‘Complete’ model has the added benefit of extra tools for specialised cleaning tasks. These include the Mini Flat Out™ head with a super-low profile to clean under low furniture, a stubborn dirt brush with stiff bristles, and a flexi crevice tool which extends and flexes into awkward gaps. To remove spots and spills from carpet and upholstery, it also comes with Dyzolv™ spot cleaner.
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology – maximises suction power
- Ball™ technology – turns on the spot
- Lightest to pull across different floor surfaces
- Articulated central steering mechanism – greater control
- Extra tools – Mini Flat Out™ head, stubborn dirt brush and flexi crevice tool
- Engineered for reduced noise levels
- Lightweight and compact – easy carrying and storage
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air
- Quick and hygienic bin emptying
- On-board Combination and Stair tools
- Dyzolv™ spot cleaner – for carpets and upholstery
- 5 year guarantee – parts and labour
The Dyson DC38 Multi Floor Complete includes a 5 year guarantee covering parts and labour. To take up the offer, complete the application form you'll find in the box or register online.
- Cable length
- H29 x W22.4 x D43.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- DC38 Multi Floor Complete
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how