Dyson DC40 Multi Floor Complete Upright Vacuum Cleaner with Extra Tools, Yellow
Product informationThe Dyson DC40 Multi Floor Complete is an upright vacuum cleaner designed for every floor type. Lightweight and featuring Ball™ technology, it’s extremely easy to manoeuvre. And because it has a self-adjusting cleaner head, as you move between rooms it maintains optimal floor contact with any surface – reducing leaks and sealing in suction power.
This Complete model has extra tools for specialised cleaning tasks. The Stubborn dirt brush has stiff bristles to clean dried-in dirt. The Flexi crevice tool extends into awkward gaps. And to clean spots and spills from carpets and upholstery, it comes with Dyzolv™ spot cleaner.DC40 Multi Floor Complete has Radial Root Cyclone™ technology, with remodeled airways to maximise suction power. It doesn’t lose suction as you clean.
Key features of the Dyson DC40 Multi Floor Complete include:
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology – maximises suction power
- Ball™ technology – turns on the spot
- Self-adjusting cleaner head – optimal contact with every floor type
- Extra tools – Stubborn dirt brush and Flexi crevice tool
- Lightweight and durable
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air
- Instant-release high-reach wand
- Pedal-free automatic recline – simply recline and go
- Motorised brush bar – independent motor for better cleaning performance
- Quick and hygienic bin emptying
- On-board Combination tool and Stair tool
DC40 Multi Floor Complete includes a 5 year guarantee covering parts and labour. To take up the offer, complete the application form you'll find in the box or register online.
- Cable length
- H107 x W35 x D31cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- Lifetime and washable
- Model name / number
- DC40 Multi Floor Complete
- Tools included
- Stair tool, combination crevice tool, stubborn dirt brush and flexi crevice tool
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Upright Cleaners
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy