Dyson DC41 Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Ideal for homes with pets, the DC41 Animal has the performance of a full-size upright vacuum cleaner with powerful and efficient dust removal. The technology inside has not simply been ‘shrunk’, but concentrated – every angle and dimension re-engineered.
Dyson's patented cyclone technology captures more dirt than any other cyclone. With Dyson’s Radial Root Cyclone™ technology, remodelled airflows maximise suction power.
Improved flow efficiency reduces turbulence and preserves air pressure, so more microscopic particles are extracted by the inner cyclones. These refinements help remove more dust, allergens and pet hair from the home. The cleaner head adjusts automatically to different floor types maintaining close contact with the floor at all times to ensure constant suction.
With Dyson’s latest Ball™ technology, even more of the vacuum’s key components are located inside the ball itself. This reduces clutter on the outside of the machine, streamlining its profile. DC41 Animal complete turns on the spot, steering easily around furniture and into difficult places.
This vacuum also boasts the strongest suction, largest bin capacity and longest cable length of all Dyson upright vacuums. The instant release high reach wand enables you to clean up high and one push of a button allows for hygienic dust removal. The DC41 Animal complete is approved for allergy sufferers and is commended by the College of Chiropractors.
DC41 Animal complete comes with a Tangle-free Turbine tool. It’s the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle. Counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair and dirt from carpets and upholstery. There’s no brush bar for hair to wrap around. A combination and stair tool are also on hand.
- Dyson’s most advanced cleaner head technology – engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors.
- Radial Root cyclone™ technology.
- The latest Ball™ technology – turns on the spot.
- Instant release wand – for cleaning awkward areas.
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air.
- Quick and hygienic bin emptying.
- Tangle-free Turbine tool – the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle.
- On-board combination and stair tool.
- No extra costs – no replacement bags or filters to buy.
- Accessories Included
- Stair Tool, Combination Tool, Tangle-free Turbine Tool
- Automatic Cable Rewind
- Bag Full Indicator
- Cable length
- Charging time
- H107.8 x W34 x D39.1 cm
- Dust Pick-up (Carpet)
- Dust Pick-up (Hardfloor)
- Dust Re-Emission
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- HEPA lifetime washable
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 5 year guarantee included
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- 1 plus Self-adjusting cleaner head
- Power Supply
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Variable Power
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how