Dyson V6 Trigger Pro Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
The V6 Trigger Pro (formerly known as the DC58 Animal) is Dyson’s latest handheld vacuum cleaner. It’s powered by the Dyson digital motor V6, which spins up to 110,000 times a minute – up to 3 times faster than conventional motors. This 350W motor has a higher wattage than its predecessor and contributes to the machine’s ability to produce powerful suction.
Suction is also enhanced by 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones. 15 cyclones, arranged across two tiers, work in parallel to increase airflow and capture fine dust. Microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns are captured from the airflow.
Better battery life
Delivering fade-free power, V6 Trigger Pro has a re-engineered nickel manganese cobalt battery that has been customised to provide the level of powerful suction and battery life that the machine needs. It recharges up to 3 times faster than others and delivers a run-time of 20 minutes’ powerful suction, or 17 minutes when using the motorised tool. It also has a Boost mode which provides 6 minutes of higher suction power at the push of a button.
The V6 Trigger Pro Motorhead also comes with a Mini motorised tool for tough tasks. It removes hair and dirt from upholstery and confined spaces. The ergonomic design of this vaccum means that it fits naturally into the shape of the hand, with the centre of gravity located towards the grip for easy handling. As well as cleaning around the home, the V6 Trigger Pro is ideal for cleaning throughout the car – footwells, upholstery and beneath seats.
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V6 – up to 3 times faster than conventional motors.
- 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones – 15 cyclones increase airflow and capture fine dust.
- Fade-free power – re-engineered nickel manganese cobalt battery transmits 1.5 times more power than its predecessor.
- Patented Root Cyclone™ technology
- Long run-time – 20 minutes of powerful suction, 17 minutes when using the mini motorised tool.
- Boost mode – 6 minutes of higher suction power for more difficult tasks.
- Mini motorised tool – removes hair and dust from upholstery and confined spaces.
- Hygienic one-touch bin emptying.
All Dyson machines are tested rigorously during development, coming with a 2 year parts and labour guarantee.
Please see the bottom of this product page for a handy guide on how to get the most out of your Dyson.
- Accessories Included
- Mini motorised tool
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Charging time
- 3.5 hours
- H20.8 x W39.5 x D14.4cm
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- Lifetime and washable
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- V6 Trigger Pro
- Number of Settings
- 1 plus boost mode
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Variable Power
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy