Dyson Hot™ AM04 Fan Heater, Blue
Product informationThe new Dyson Hot™ fan heater looks very different to conventional fan heaters, and it works very differently too.
Rather than fast spinning blades, it uses Dyson’s patented Air Multiplier™ technology to project heat further. This works by drawing in air at the base of the heater by an energy-efficient motor, and using a combination of technologies used in turbochargers and jet engines to generate a powerful airflow.
Air behind and around the machine is amplified 6 times, by being drawn into the airflow through physical processes called inducement and entrainment. Precision is easy to achieve - you can select your target temperature to the degree, and the intelligent thermostat will keep it there. Furthermore, the machine oscillates smoothly to distribute heat across the whole room.
And because there are no blades or visible heating elements, there’s no need for a safety grill. This has the added advantage of making the AM04 easy to clean – simply wipe with a cloth.
Key benefits of the Dyson Hot™ fan heater include:
- Air Multiplier™ technology – draws in surrounding air to heat the whole room evenly
- Long-range heat projection – feel direct heat throughout the room
- Safety features – tip-over automatic cut-out and no visible heating elements
- Precise – select your target temperature to the degree
- No worrying burning smell – ceramic plates never exceed 200°C so dust doesn’t burn
- Cooling fan – high airflow velocity cools you with an uninterrupted stream of smooth air
- Whole room heat distribution – oscillates smoothly to distribute heat across the whole room
- Touch-tilt – pivots on its own centre of gravity, staying put without clamping
- Remote control – push button to quickly adjust temperature, airflow speed and oscillation
For complete peace of mind, the Dyson Hot™ fan heater includes a free 2 year guarantee covering parts and labour.
- H58 x W15 x D20cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choose the right machine to warm your cockles or keep you cool