Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Boasting the latest Dyson technology inside a thoughtful and convenient design, the Light Ball vacuum cleaner seals in suction, delivering powerful cleaning from floor to floor.
Thanks to variable suction control, this multi-floor vacuum offers 3 different modes to suit the task at hand. There's a setting for deep pile carpets, large debris pick-up, or Max mode is perfect for stubborn, ground-in dirt.
As for its design, the Light Ball is extra lightweight at just 6.9kg, making it easy to carry up and down stairs, and manoeuvre around your home. Dyson's Ball™ technology steers around furniture and obstacles with a simple turn of the wrist, while the instant-release hose and wand help you clean hard-to-reach places with ease.
What's more, emptying the canister is fast and hygienic - simply push the dedicated button to release the dirt in one click. The additional tools can be released just as quickly too, for an effortless change-over of attachments.
- Accessories Included
- Stair tool, Combination tool
- Automatic Cable Rewind
- Bag Full Indicator
- Cable length
- Charging time
- H105.73cm x W38.3cm x D28.1cm
- Dust Pick-up (Carpet)
- Dust Pick-up (Hardfloor)
- Dust Re-Emission
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- Efficient whole machine filtration with washable lifetime filter
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- 210238-01 Dyson Vacuum Cleaner
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Power Supply
- Light Ball
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Variable Power
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how