Product code: 31560102
Introducing the iconic egg pushchair from Babystyle: a multi-terrain pushchair with the style conscious parent in mind. Outstanding engineering creates the perfect ride for baby and ultimate ease of use for parents.
Please note: This is only one of the two components needed for a fully functional egg pushchair to be used from birth.
How to buy a fully functional Babystyle egg Pushchair:
- Step 1 - The base unit.
Select the base unit with seat, available in 4 colours.
- Step 2 - The carrycot OR newborn insert (Sold separately).
- And that’s it!
For a fully functional egg pushchair from birth, you must also purchase the corresponding item - either the carrycot OR the newborn insert, both available separately.
Mix and match the colourful combinations to create an egg that's unique to you, ensuring you have purchased 1 base with seat + 1 carrycot. (Both components make a complete Babystyle egg, as seen in our catalogues).
- Unique Tru-Ride Technology tyres: The egg® has been fitted with Tru-Ride Technology® tyres which have been engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability. The unique solid non-puncture PU rubber ‘Tru-Ride Technology®’ tyres are lockable at the front with a ‘step on step off’ brake making the stroller extremely easy to manoeuvre.
- 3-position reclining seat: The curved seat design is suitable from six months of age up until 25kg when used as a single stroller and 15kg per seat when used as a tandem stroller. It incorporates 3 recline positions, reversible seat to be front and parent facing, 3 position hood and a beautifully finished leatherette swing away hinged bumper bar.
- One-handed compact folding: By simply rotating the barrel on the egg® handlebar and lowering it down, this releases the chassis allowing the stroller to be folded by lifting a central carrying handle found in the centre of the storage basket. The result is a very compact, freestanding fold.
- Adjustable leg rest: The pivoting adjustable leg rest allows you to easily support your child’s feet as they grow, and also incorporates a discreetly placed insect net underneath.
- Adjustable canopy: Made out of soft, luxury fabrics, the egg® hood has a silent and smooth fold to 3 adjustable positions. The hood can also be moved to higher positions up the chassis if needed.
- Adjustable handle: The handlebar is fully adjustable with 5 different height positions, adjusted with a rotating barrel, all beautifully finished in hand stitched leatherette.
- High quality fabrics: Soft touch fabrics create smooth curves and continuous lines to give the egg® a luxurious, stylish look.
- Generous storage basket: The large storage basket at the base of the egg® stroller provides easy access from the front and rear, and enough to comfortably hold the luxurious egg® changing bag, as well as your other shopping bags.
- Converts to a tandem pushchair: Suitable for twins or toddler and baby siblings, a set of ‘S’ shaped seat adaptors convert the egg® stroller into a tandem pushchair, by providing 2 sockets for 2 seats.
- converts to a tandem pushchair: Suitable for twins or toddler and baby siblings, a set of ‘S’ shaped seat adaptors (not included) convert the egg® stroller into a tandem pushchair, by providing 2 sockets for 2 seats.
- Maxi Cosi, Be Safe, Cybex, Kiddy Evo Lunafix.
Car seat compatibility:
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Accessories Included
- Rain cover and shopping basket
- Colour of chassis
- Compatible with carseats
- H106.5 x L59 x W88-97cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- H67 x W29 x L59cm
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Folding mechanism
- One Hand Fold
- Free standing when folded
- Harness type
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years on chassis, 6 months on fabrics
- Maximum User Weight
- Reclining positions
- Pushchair mode: 3
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- Type of wheels
- Polyurethane skate wheels
Ratings and Reviews
|Standard delivery within 5 working days||Free|
|Next or named day delivery||£6.95|
|Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am||£9.95|
|International delivery||Not available|
|Find out how we may still help you|
Click & collect
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
Returns are FREE
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy