Apple Interest Free Credit
Spread the payments of your Apple purchase for up to 2 years
Update your iPhone or iPad, treat yourself to a new Apple Watch of upgrade to the latest MacBook. Our Payment Plan - in stores only, and provided by Hitachi Capital - is available on Apple purchases of £399 or more.
Our Pyament PLan helps to make your purchase more affordable by spreading the payments of your new Apple purchase acorss 12, 18 or 24 monthly payments with a 14.9% representative APR.
Terms & conditions apply | Subject to status | 14.9% representative APR
How to take advantage of our payment plan
- Bring your ID and proof of address to one of our branches or call
- Choose your Apple product, ensuring you spend £399 or more
- Choose your payment plan term of 12 months, 18 or 24 months
- Pay a 10% deposit, and your plan is set up – subject to status
0% representative APR
A representative example
|Purchase an Apple product for
|Deposit of 10%
||Pay back over 14 months
|Amount of loan
||Interest rate of 14.9%|
|Total amount payable
You can apply for Payment Plan by speaking to one of our Partners in the Technology department, who will be happy to explain the details, answer your questions, and help you complete your application.
1. 14.9% representative APR. 2. To qualify for the Payment Plan you need to spend a minimum of £399 (up to a maximum £8,000) on Apple Product(s). Repayments are monthly and with a choice of repayment periods 12, 18 or 24 months are available. 3. Payment Plan is only available in store with a minimum deposit of 10% required. 4. ID may be required for the loan application and acceptance is subject to status. 5. John Lewis PLC, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN, is a Credit Broker (regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority licence number 724309) for the purpose of introducing the credit provided by the lender: Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC trading as Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance (HCCF), 2 Apex View, Leeds LS11 9BH. (HCCF are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 449753) 6. John Lewis does not receive a commission from HCCF and do not have arrangements with any other lenders in relation to Payment Plan.