Find out more about iPhone 8
1. iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are splash, water and dust resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2. Requires a wireless charger (sold separately).
3. Display size is measured diagonally.
4. Portrait Lighting available in beta.
5. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
6. Apple Music requires a subscription.
Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas.
The Sky App will be available Autumn 2017. The Sky App may not be available in all App Stores.