John Lewis Ovation Dessert Fork
Product informationThis dessert fork has been produced to exacting standards, in 18/10 stainless steel with a polished mirror finish. The slim, tubular design of the Ovation range by Nick Holland shows off a simple, contemporary aesthetic, focusing on clean lines and ultimate functionality.
- Care instructions
- Remove and hand-dry the cutlery with a soft cloth once the dishwasher cycle has finished. Load knives with the blade pointing downwards and use a liquid or cream detergent. Rinse or wash the cutlery after use to avoid pitting or staining.
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Nick Holland is a well-known figure in the international design world, having established Nick Holland Design and created many highly successful products, as well as critical acclaim and many awards for design. He is seen as a prominent and influential figure in his industry and one of the most dynamic figures in contemporary British design.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday