Elie Saab Girl of Now Eau de Parfum, 30ml
The spirit of the Girl of Now in a fragrance. A distinctive gourmand floral Eau de Parfum: an addictive note of Almond, textured with Orange Blossom and Patchouli, the brand's signature.
Inspired by Lebanese delights, the fragrance opens with Roasted Pistachio and sparkling Pear for an addictive top.
In the heart, Essence of Bitter Almond and Orange Blossom Absolute assembled together create a new exclusive note the Ormon Flower, which reveals precious and gourmand facets.
Tonka Bean and Almond Milk blended together leave a final Almond trail while Patchouli reinforces the ultimate Elie Saab.
- Fragrance Range
- Girl of Now
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Floral Oriental
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Long wedding dresses, evening dresses and ""princess"" dresses: Elie Saab is the unrivalled master of exceptional garments. Creations that enhance women's beauty and heighten their sensuality. Inspired by women, he works wonders with embroidery and sumptuous draping, with a modernity from another time. ELIE SAAB Le Parfum opens the doors to the Couturier’s universe and offers a new way of wearing the exceptional.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy