Have you thought about
Product code: 46056102
Now the Eight Hour® Cream Collection - your skin's complete survival kit - adds a powerful new tool to its arsenal. New Eight Hour® Cream Targeted Sun Defense Stick SPF 50 High Protection combines the legendary benefits of Eight Hour® Cream with intense sun protection in its sleekest, most targeted form. Whether you’re on the beach in the summer or on the slopes in the winter, its fast-paced application and easy-carry portability make it an active lifestyle must-have for fun in the sun all year long.
Target sensitive over-exposed areas such as lips, nose, earlobes - even scars to help shield from the burning and aging effects of UVA and UVB rays. Eight Hour® Cream hydrating benefits soothe and smooth for up to 8 hours.
- Powerful SPF 50 sunscreen shields from the burning and ageing effects of UVA and UVB rays for healthier looking skin
- Maximum defense, lightweight stick glides on smoothly and invisibly for easy one-handed application
- Water-resistant and perspiration-resistant
- Oil Free
- Suitable for all skin types
To use: apply liberally to face before sun exposure. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or swimming.
Important: Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
- Beauty Feature
- Elizabeth Arden
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eight Hour®
- Sun Cream
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy