Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Peel and Reveal Revitalizing Mask, 50ml
This radiance-revealing facial mask combines vitamin rich cabernet grapeseed extract with the refining powers of alpha and beta hydroxy acids. Its multi-benefit formula retexturizes and exfoliates as it minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines. Skin is soft and smooth, visibly firm and revitalized with a healthy-looking glow.
Warning: Avoid eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If discomfort persists, consult an eye doctor immediately.
- Cabernet Grapeseed Extract: This powerful antioxidant helps brighten and even out skin, while also providing protection from damaging environmental effects.
- Botanical Complex: This optimized blend of naturally derived alpha and beta hydroxy acids calms, soothes and firms the look of skin.
- Glycolic Acid: A powerful, yet gentle retexturizer, this alpha hydroxy supports natural cell turnover, exfoliates and fortifies skin’s appearance.
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy that exfoliates dry surface flakes, smoothes skin.
- Natural Sugar Extract: Supports alpha hydroxies in exfoliation for smoother, softer skin.
- Aloe Vera: This plant extract soothes, softens and moisturizes skin.
To use: With applicator, apply a thin, even layer over face, avoiding eye area. Initial tingling sensation may occur. Allow to dry completely, 15-20 minutes. To remove, gently peel upward, beginning at jawline. Rinse off excess with warm water. Use 1-2 times per week.
- Visible Difference
- Skin Type
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy