Elizabeth Arden White Tea Eau de Toilette, 50ml
Pure. Exquisite. Uncomplicated.
Elizabeth Arden White Tea is inspired by the simple pleasure that accompanies the first sip of tea. Pure and exquisitely uncomplicated, this new fragrance invites you to revel in the moment and lose yourself in a warm memory.
Delightful and indulgent, this musky-woody floral preludes with crisp, sparkling Italian Mandarin and sensual notes of Sea Breeze Accord. Its blissful, Zen-like heart of White Tea Extract, Turkish Rose Absolute and Mate Absolute Paraguay steeps in graceful femininity while lingering Madras Wood, Ambrette Seed Absolute and a Trio of Tranquility Musks lead to a harmonious finale.
Inhale. Exhale. For the woman who wants to immerse herself in the moment.
- Fragrance Range
- White Tea
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Floral Woody
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy