Elvie Single Electric Breast Pump
Product code: 31310432
The Elvie Single Electric Breast Pump is an ultra-quiet, wearable electric breast pump designed to discreetly slip inside your bra. Controlled through an app on your phone for a seamless experience, you can confidently collect breast milk where other pumpers dare not go.
Elvie Pump is wire-free, hands-free and hassle-free. Like pumping should be.
Small, lightweight, and hands-free, Elvie Pump tucks discreetly into your bra. Feel confident pumping hands-free anywhere—from the boardroom to baby’s room.
Quiet by design, Elvie Pump uses patented breast pump technology that lets you focus on other things while you pump.
No cords, no tubes, no wasted time—Elvie Pump has just five parts to clean and is easy to assemble. Getting started couldn’t be easier with in-app onboarding that guides you step-by-step.
Use the app to control the pump, see real-time milk volume, and track pump history without ever reaching into your bra. Personalize your pump by choosing your default intensity settings and controlling the lights.
Elvie Pump automatically switches from Stimulation into Expression mode when it detects let-down and will pause when the bottle is full. One less thing to think about.
- Personalize your pumping preferences by saving your default intensity settings
- Control the brightness of the lights on your Hub (brighten for night pumping or dim for discretion)
- Advanced technology allows you to improve and upgrade your pump’s firmware on the device remotely through the app
- Use the Insights feature of the app to learn more about your pumping behaviour
- Side selector function allows you to track which breast you are pumping from
- 2 modes and 14 intensity settings (7 per mode)
- Can be combined with another single Elvie Pump hub to use as a double pump
- Portable, cordless all-in-one design
- Dishwasher safe washable parts
- 150 ml / 5 oz BPA-free and fridge/freezer safe bottles
- Includes two Breast Shield sizes (24 mm, 28 mm) in the box for the best fit
- Closed system for hygiene
What’s in the box?
- 1 Electric Breast Pump
- 2 Bottles (150ml)
- 2 Storage Lids
- 1 Breast Shield (24mm)
- 1 Breast Shield (28mm)
- 2 Valves
- 2 Spouts
- 2 Seals
- 2 Bra Adjusters
- 1 USB Charging Cable
- 1 Carry Bag
Good to know:
The Pump with Elvie app is available on all phones that support Bluetooth Low Energy (excluding Huawei). iPhones must be iPhone 5s and later and have iOS10 or above. Android phones must have version 6 or later.
Elvie Pump takes approximately two hours to reach full charge and the charge lasts for about two and a half hours, although this will vary depending on the intensity setting.
Comes with a 2-year warranty on the Hub (pump mechanism) and 90-day warranty on washable components. For complete warranty information, please refer to elvie.com.
Need some help? Elvie has a great customer service line that can help you with any issues you may have. Should you have any questions please contact them on 0333 234 3436 (Mon-Fri 8am until Midnight, Sat-Sun, 10am-6pm)
Please note that personal care items such as breast pumps can not be returned , unless faulty under our refund policy. For more information please visit: https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/returns/our-refund-policy
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- Care instructions
- The pump hub is wipe clean only, the spare pump parts (e.g. bottle, seals, breast shields) are dishwasher safe
- Country of Origin
- H12.8 x W11 x D6.8cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Electric or Manual
- BPA Free Plastic, lithium polymer battery, internal electrical circuit
- Washing Instructions
- Wipe clean
Elvie is bringing women's technology out of the dark ages, dedicated to improving women's lives through better — and smarter — technology since 2013.
Elvie’s Founder and CEO, Tania Boler, is an internationally recognized women’s health expert who’s passionate about improving women's physical and emotional wellbeing while leading taboo-busting conversations around women’s health. As an expert with over 15 years of experience, Tania’s mission has always been to create world-class technology to address intimate (and often neglected) issues faced by women throughout their lives.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.