Emma Bridgewater 'Landscapes Of Dreams Cornish Beaches' Half Pint Mug, 300ml, Blue/Green
Product code: 68272627
With illustrations of coastal scenery, golden beaches and smuggler's coves, this mug celebrates the Cornish coast.
From the 'Landscapes Of Dreams' collection, it's made of cream-coloured earthenware in the Emma Bridgewater factory in Stoke-on-Trent, the home of British pottery. It's dishwasher safe for everyday use.
Choose the perfect china
All our china is made from clay and kiln-fired for durability. Except for pieces with special trims, everything is dishwasher safe. Below are a few options to consider when choosing your perfect china.
|Earthenware||Strong and practical, perfect for everyday. Its cream colour and low firing temperatures allow for designed pieces.|
|Stoneware||Tougher than earthenware and chip resistant. Ideal for heavy use and can often go into the oven to temperatures of up to 250°C.|
|Terracotta||Uses a clay with a rich body colour giving the characteristic base colour, and has a low glaze firing allowing bright coloured glazes. Porous body allows for good thermal expansion and contraction properties making it an ideal body for cookware such as tagines and roasters.|
|Porcelain||Delicate yet strong. Carefully selected clays give whiteness and translucency. It can often go from oven to table.|
|Fine china||The synthetic bone ash used in fine china makes it a more affordable alternative to bone china whilst maintaining the benefits - strength, translucency and delicacy.|
|Bone china||Bone china is made from 40% bone ash. This makes strong yet thin and delicate pieces which are microwave, dishwasher* and oven safe making each piece ideal for everyday use, not just formal.|
*Unless product has metallic details - always check individual item for specific care instructions
- Emma Bridgewater
- Country of Origin
- H9.3 x W12.1cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Microwave Safe
Emma Bridgewater is a family business that proudly contributes to Staffordshire’s heritage. Emma and her husband, Matthew Rice, design every piece of pottery themselves – inspired by their home, their children and even their chickens. All their pottery is made by hand in a Victorian factory in Stoke-on-Trent, the home of British pottery, keeping the area’s traditional skills alive and ensuring that each piece has real integrity. Every mug, bowl, plate and jug has its own, very English, personality – full of charm and cheerfulness.
Techniques and materials are thoughtfully re-examined, bringing together the traditional and the new, creating original objects that are made to last and sit beautifully in the modern home.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.