Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Parfum
A fragrance inspired by both the past and the present, the traditional and the modern. The scent reflects the sparkle, strength, brilliance and sexiness of the Emporio Armani woman.
The sensory blend is a surprising gourmand fragrance to give a stone a flavour and to a woman a self confident and audacious feeling.
The rose, a symbol of femininity is made edible and succulent through the addition of a touch of lychee and raspberry. The Emporio Armani sexiness is achieved through the combination of woods and amber.
- Top notes: Lychee, Raspberry
- Heart notes: Freesia, Lily of the Valley, Patchouli, Rose
- Base notes: Vanilla, Cedar, Vetiver
- Age Restriction
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Diamonds For Her
- Fragrance Release Date
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Main Accords
- Fruity, Sweet, Vanilla
- Purchase Quantity Limit
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Selling Size
- Unit Price Measure
- Unit Price Size
Synonymous with high-end fashion and couture worldwide, Emporio Armani provides contemporary and glamorous fashion and cosmetics.
Falling under the Giorgio Armani family, the international Italian fashion label of haute couture, lingerie, shoes, watches, jewellery, accessorises, eyewear, cosmetics and home interiors was founded in 1984.
The diffusion line embodies understated elegance, with relaxed designs for men and women.
The label is well known for its easy-fit, precisely cut and beautifully tailored pieces.
The Giorgio Armani fashion house, like many other fashion houses, has been built primarily on the unique personality and identity of Giorgio Armani himself. The brand takes on the identity of the founder through the designs created.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy