Emporio Armani EA4025 Cat's Eye Sunglasses
These subtle cat's eye shaped sunglasses from Emporio Armani are fresh and sophisticated with a modern design. Featuring a black acetate frame, aluminium temples and finished off with the iconic eagle logo they'll keep eyes shielded in style for many seasons to come.
- Bridge/Temple Size: 17/140mm
- Filter category Information 1 - Pale tint; 2 - Lightly tinted for medium to bright light conditions; 3 - Heavily tinted for bright to extremely bright conditions
- Lens material
- Lens width
- Plastic frame
- Sunglasses Style
- Cat's Eye
Wearable and modern, Emporio Armani sunglasses were launched in 1981 and feature an instantly recognisable eagle motif. Gathering a cult celebrity following the collection continues to evolve with an infusion of classic design and colour.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy