English Trousseau Newborn Baby Tray Hamper
Product code: 32002601
This stunning hamper from English Trousseau is a beautifully curated collection of essential baby items, making for a thoughtful, unique gift for new babies and parents.
This beautiful wicker tray comes with a pure, soft cotton lining. Inside, you will find an organza bag containing a pure cotton baby vest, a Brush and Comb set placed in decorative pouch, two cotton covered baby hangers, a cotton towelling baby hooded towel and a Victorian style woollen shawl (48 x 48cm). All items are lovingly handmade in England, and each are adorned with the Dashing Hare logo - a symbol of good luck, plentiful fortune and abundant love. An elegant keepsake for a new baby.
Established in 1988, English Trousseau is a quintessentially British brand that creates charming and personal keepsakes for babies and families. From silver-plated piggy banks and lavish hampers, to pure cotton bibs and knitted blankets, each piece is carefully handmade in Britain from the purest materials. Committed to high quality, luxury and unrivalled attention to detail, English Trousseau’s classic gifts are a wonderful way to welcome bundles of joy into the world.
- English Trousseau
- Can be personalised?
- Care instructions
- Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin
- Packaged: H18 x W39 x D26cm
- 80% Natural Fibre, 15% Wool, 2.5% Plastic, 2.5% Wood
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.