Product code: 31570106
Being close to mum's heartbeat calms a baby like nothing else. The Aura baby carrier wrap from Ergobaby is easy to use, comfortable for babies and ideal for beginners. Wrap on!
- Easy to tie with contrast stitching on the underside of the material to guide you as you wrap
- Super lightweight and breathable, making it perfect to wear during warmer days too
- Supportive for baby, ensuring they are sitting in the natural C-spine position
- Integarated pocket to store carrier in
- One size fits most, petite to plus size friendly
- 100% Viscose made from eucalyptus & acacia
- Care instructions
- Machine washable
- H490 x W53.4cm
- Facing position
- Maximum User Weight
- Minimum user weight
- Suitable From
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable
In 2002, a mother living on Maui searched for a baby carrier that would keep her newborn son close, to provide comfort and allow her to enjoy her active outdoor lifestyle and daily routine.
Knowing that indigenous cultures around the world wear their babies, this mother believed that carrying her son would let them experience life together, enjoy their daily activities and stay productive without having to sacrifice precious bonding time.
After trying seven different carriers with varying degrees of success, clothing designer Karin Frost developed her own soft structured carrier. With that early design, she went on to influence the safety standards by which all carriers are now made and revolutionize how we wear our babies.
Having set the industry’s gold standard, founder Karin is proud that Ergobaby helps to better the lives of families everywhere.More from Ergobaby
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Next or named evening delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy