Product code: 46006427
Magnify the beauty of your eyes. This ultra-nourishing, skin strengthening formula with our innovative 360° Matrix Technology provides a 360° cushion of plumping support to give eyes a fresh, 'wide-open' look.
- Repairs: Proven to dramatically reduce the look of lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.
- Fortifies: With 360° Matrix Technology, it strengthens the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Hydrates: Intensely nourishes for a full 24 hours with a 2X concentrated infusion of Hyaluronic Acid.
Includes a custom-designed massage applicator.
Nearly every single woman who tried it saw and felt the difference:
- 99% said their eye area felt hydrated
- 90% said their eye area felt refreshed and energised
After 4 weeks*:
- 92% said their eye area felt more supple
- 92% said their eye area felt cushioned with intense nourishment
- 88% said their eyes looked more youthful
Refreshed, radiant, renewed-wake up to eyes that look wide open.
*Consumer testing on 154 women.
- Beauty Concern
- Dryness & Dehydration
- Estée Lauder
- Eye Care
With a reputation for innovation, sophistication and superior quality, Estée Lauder is one of the world’s most renowned beauty brands, producing iconic skin care, makeup and fragrances. For over 65 years, we have stayed true to the philosophy that inspired our founder, Estée Lauder: Every Woman Can Be Beautiful. Estée Lauder’s bestselling range includes Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Recovery Complex II and Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10.More from Estée Lauder
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy