Estella Bartlett Moon Star Charm Chain Bracelet
Lend a bright yet delicate touch to night-themed designs with this moon and star bracelet by Estella Bartlett.
Made from sterling silver and finished with gold plating, a process known as vermeil, the bracelet has a discreet thin chain with small moon and star charms. The bracelet fastens with a lobster clasp and three rings that allow to adjust the length for added versatility.
Supplied in a premium Estella Bartlett packaging.
- Bracelet Type
- Diameter: 8cm, moon charm: 4.5 x 5.5mm, star charm: 6.2 x 8mm
- Jewellery Type
- Gold plated sterling silver
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Gold Plated Vermeil
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
Whimsical charms and delicate materials combine with the essence of the season to define Estella Bartlett jewellery. Minimal packaging with a dreamy cloud motif provides the finishing touch to this modern, playful brand. Creative Director Louise designs each collection. Inspiration is drawn from trips to Paris and Tokyo, antiques markets, memories of a childhood growing up in the Caribbean, the countryside of her New Forest family home, and the urban life surrounding her Primrose Hill apartment.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday