EWA 18ct White Gold Brilliant Cut Diamond Stud Earrings, 0.12ct
As classic as jewellery gets, these EWA earrings will add instant glamour and appeal to absolutely any outfit.
Each earring boasts a brilliant cut diamond, graded at H colour / SI2 clarity for an impressive level of sparkle that will come to life whenever the wearer moves. The diamonds on both earrings have a combined weight of 0.25ct.
With a classic 4-claw setting for optimum security, the diamonds are held in polished 18ct white gold, staying safely in place with a post and butterfly fitting.
- Width: 0.3cm
- Earrings Fitting Information This defines how the earrings are held in place.
- Earring Type Information This is to define the style of the earring. Please see "Earrings Fitting" for the method the earring is attached to ear.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Gold Carat
- 18 carat
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- White gold
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid White Gold
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Precious Stone Carat
- 0.1ct - 0.249ct
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy