Fallen Fruits Hanging Metal Bird Nut Feeder, Copper
Product code: 85052711
A bright copper-effect finish creates a standout look for this hanging bird feeder. Pair it with the copper-effect suet holder from Fallen Fruits, sold separately.
The mesh dispenser holds peanuts and other similarly sized nuts. The feeder has a screw-top opening for easy and secure refilling. With the open structure, birds can easily approach from all sides and enjoy their feed.
The tray on the bottom prevents nuts from falling on the ground and its small drainage holes allow rainwater to drip through.
Want to see it first?
You may want to see and get a feel for the product in one of our shops before ordering. If you do plan on doing this we recommend giving us a call on 03452 661805 as not all our ranges are on display in all our shops. We'll be able to tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- Fallen Fruits
- Care instructions
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Country of Origin
- H30.5 x Dia.16.5cm
- MIld steel
- Shop by pet
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.