Finesse Swarovski Crystal Double Flower Drop Pendant, Rhodium
Product informationA glittering pendant from Finesse, with two intricately worked flowers pave set with Swarovski crystal.
- Chain length: 45cm
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Swarovski crystals
- Rhodium plated
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Mixed Plated
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Necklace Type
- Flowers & Nature
Since 1997 Finesse has designed a diverse selection of top quality daywear and costume jewellery must-haves, accessible to a varied customer base with all styles transcending age, fashion and affordability. Finesse experiments with different textures, a mix of stones, crystals and colour to transform every outfit into an on-trend look. Designed in the UK the range uses the best quality techniques and materials available to create eye-catching and demure styles ideal for almost anywhere and anyone. From classic pearl earrings to statement collars there is sure to be a bit of Finesse that's perfect for you or a loved one. Finesse is one of the most recognized costume jewellery brands on the high street and continues to delight with the innovation and quality for which it is renowned
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday