Fisher & Paykel OM36NDXB1 Built-In Combination Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel/Glass
The Fisher & Paykel OM36NDXB1 is a smart microwave combination oven offering a choice of traditional cooking functions and microwave solo or a combination of the two, making it an extremely versatile kitchen helper.
Fast cooking is the primary advantage of the built-in combination microwave oven. This oven merges the traditional crisping and browning benefits of the convection oven with the speed of a microwave with 10 different cooking and power levels including reheat, defrost, bake or grill.
This thoughtfully designed, high quality built-in unit features an intuitive information display and capacitive touch controls for complete ease of use. With 19 (100-1000W) programmes and automatic cooking functions, your food will be cooked to perfection in next to no time. Its defrost function gently heats frozen food and a warming function keeps food warm until required. The drop-down grill element, easy clean enamel interior and inner glass door make it easy to clean. A triple glazed door means that it is cool to touch and a child lock provides peace of mind.
Accessories supplied include: turntable, grill rack and glass tray. This microwave compliments the Compact Companion range.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Auto Cook Programs Information Cooking time automatically calculated by weighing the food
- Auto Defrost Programs
- Auto Reheat Programs
- Auto Sensor
Fisher & Paykel
- Child lock
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- H457 x W595 x D570mm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Heating Category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Function
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Convection oven with combination Microwave
- Power Levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- Programmable Timer
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Turntable Diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
- Type Of Microwave
- Microwave, grill and fan oven
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy