Fisher & Paykel OR120DDGWX2 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.This Fisher & Paykel OR120DDGWX2 dual fuel cooker, in a brushed stainless steel finish is a real kitchen centrepiece.
With its stylish good looks this unit is full of useful features for keen cooks. The hob features 6 gas burners including 2 central dual burners and 2 triple ring wok burners for versatile cooking. Cast iron trivets top of the exterior.
Both multifunction ovens have triple-glazed glass doors, internal lights and integral electric grills. They also have removable oven door and inner glass panels along with stay-clean graphite enamel roof liners, for effortless cleaning and maintenance.
Both ovens are fully programmable and have large capacity for adjusting shelf space and cooking large amounts of food. There is also a variable temperature and humidity-warming drawer, giving plenty of flexible heating and storing options once food is cooked, perfect for entertaining. And on the lower right is a handy storage drawer.
LPG kit supplied (not fitted). Natural gas ready.
Fisher & Paykel
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x1.9, 2x 3.5, 2x 4.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H91.5-92.7 x W120 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- 6 Gas Burners including 2 Central Dual Burners & 2 Triple Ring Wok
- Hob Fuel
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Double multifunction oven both with Grills, humidity warming drawer
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence