Fisher & Paykel RF610ADX4 3-Door Fridge Freezer, Stainless Steel
The Fisher & Paykel RF610ADX4 is a 90cm wide designer French door fridge freezer featuring elegant double-door refrigeration and plenty of room in the deep pull-out freezer. This design maximises space whilst bringing an element of theatre into the kitchen.
The glossy stainless steel exterior offers a sleek look, and for extra convenience has an EZKleen coating so you don’t have to worry about leaving fingerprints when you open the fridge. This fridge freezer is frost free throughout, so it will keep itself free of icy build up without you having to lift a finger, ensuring effortlessly smooth operation.
ASmart Touch control panel lets you easily customise settings. The Active Smart system in this unit uses two fans to provide faster cooling and freezing, while keeping temperatures even throughout each level. Its ability to respond to daily use means that it only uses the energy needed to keep your food fresher for longer.
In the fridge, height-adjustable glass shelves offer increased flexibility and control spills for easy cleaning, and an extending tray with twin salad bins provides versatile storage.
Meanwhile, there is more than enough room for your groceries with 4 door shelves as well as 4 deep door shelves for storing bottles. Humidity controlled drawers safely and effectively channel out excess humidity, keeping fruit and vegetables crisp and fresh for longer.
Within the freezer are two half-width drawers and a deep, large capacity full-width drawer for plenty of storage space. As the drawers are fully extendable you can easily see what your freezer might contain for dinner. LED lighting in both fridge and freezer compartments as well as flat door styling tops off this stylish model.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Bottle Capacity Information How many 75cl bottles the appliance holds
- Information not available
Fisher & Paykel
- Chiller Zone Information This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H179 x W90 x D69.5cm (excludes handles), D73.6cm (with handles)
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Integrated Hinging Type
- No - Freestanding
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- RF610ADX4 3-Door Fridge Freezer
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 2 shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 9 hours
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy