Flos Diabolo Ceiling Light, White
Product code: 10420108
Inspired by the shape of a Chinese yo-yo, Achille Castiglioni created this height-adjustable pendant as part of his final collaboration with Flos. It's made from aluminium in a gloss finish and features a diffuser which softens the glow of direct light. A statement style, especially when installed directly above a dining table.
- Bulb included?
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Do not alcohol or other cleaning solvents
- Country of Origin
- H95 x Dia.39cm
- Drop Type
- Electrical Classification
- Class 1
- Energy Rating
- A to A++
- Fixture type
- IP rating
- Number of bulbs
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 21W E27 LED Classic
Flos are one of the longest established premier lighting designers, and have created some truly iconic shapes. They were founded in 1962 by Dino Gavina and Cesare Cassina, who enlisted the aid of Achille Castiglioni, Pier Giacomo Castiglioni and Tobia Scarpa to design. They soon went on to open their first store in 1968 and would eventually go on to design for residential, commercial and bespoke use for hotels, offices and stores.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.