Flos Tab LED Desk Lamp
This simple table lamp, designed by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby, uses an energy-efficient LED bulb for focused and clear light. The fold design is typical of Osgerby and Barber and is completed with a painted aluminium finish. With a 45 degree rotating head, the LED is diffused to avoid a multi-shadowed effect.
Please note: To create a more innovative look, this light has been designed to incorporate the LED within it. The integrated LED is not replaceable but has a lifespan of up to 20,000 hours.
LEDs use around 85% less energy than incandescent bulbs and will last up to 20,000 hours.
- Cable length
- Country of Origin
- H32 x W27cm
- Dimmable Information All lights require a compatible dimmer and a dimmable bulb. We would recommend a V-Pro dimmer to ensure full functionality of your fitting.
- Kelvin Information This shows the approximate colour of the light output of the bulb, shown in degrees Kelvin (K). The lower the number the warmer the light, the higher the number the whiter the light.
- LED Type Information Please note that Integrated LEDs cannot be replaced, but last up to 20,000 hours
- Integrated LED module
- Lumens Information Estimate of apparent amount of light the bulb will produce, measured in lumens (lm). The higher the number the brighter the light output.
- Number of bulbs
- Recommended Bulb - Halogen
- Recommended bulb - LED
- Switch type
- In line
- Table lamp type
- Desk lamp
- Touch Control
Flos are one of the longest established premier lighting designers, and have created some truly iconic shapes. They were founded in 1962 by Dino Gavina and Cesare Cassina, who enlised the aid of Achille Castiglioni, Pier Giacome Castiglioni and Tobia Scarpa to design. They soon went on to open their first store in 1968 and would eventually go on to design for residential, commercial and bepoke use for hotels, offices and stores.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Lighting for every part of your home