Frédérique Constant FC-200WHD1ER36B Women's Classics Delight Diamond Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch, Silver
Product informationThis beautiful women's watch from Swiss maker Frédérique Constant combines vintage elegance with contemporary styling.
- Case: W28 x D7.6mm
- Face Shape
- Main Stone Type
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Stainless steel
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Model name / number
- Quartz or Battery
- Strap Colour
- Strap Material
- Strap Style
- Watch Face Colour
- Watch Finish
- Watch Range
- Watch type
- Water Resistant
Frédérique Constant was founded in 1988 by Peter and Aletta Stas, with the clear objective to manufacture elegant, fine, Swiss, watches at an accessible price. The Geneva based brand has since expanded, very successfully, throughout the world, thanks to their impeccable quality and classic look, becoming the fifth largest brand in the "haute de gamme" segment. Over the last ten years, their “manufacture” has produced 20 “in-house” movements. Their long term vision and investments have in 2015 culminated in the launch of the world's first “Horological Smartwatch”.
The company’s slogan “Live your Passion” symbolizes their philosophy also present in their support of important charitable organizations.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy