Fresh Lotus Eye Gel, 15ml
Lotus Eye Gel with calming cucumber extract is a hydrating and revitalising treatment that alleviates the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, and signs of fatigue with a unique combination of highly-developed and preventative botanicals.
- Proven to significantly moisturise the eye area for up to 2 hours
- Proven to preserve the initial hydration of the eye area for up to 6 hours
- Proven to immediately brighten the eye area and to improve the appearance of under-eye bags after just 4 weeks
- 100% reported softer, more supple skin
- 97% felt it hydrated and soothed the eye area
- 94% said it relaxed crow’s feet while protecting the eye area
- 90% noticed the eye area was revitalised and silky soft
- 87% felt it firmed and toned the skin and reported a more radiant, healthier-looking eye area
- Lotus flower extract is packed with polyphenols, powerful antioxidants known to defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals.
- Soft orange extract and ginko biloba help reduce the appearance of puffiness and invigorate the skin.**
- Antioxidant-rich grapeseed polyphenols and jojoba help to protect the skin.
- Soothing cucumber fruit extract helps to revive the appearance of tired eyes.
After cleansing, apply to eye area. Can be used daily throughout the day to refresh the eye area.
- Beauty Collection
- Eye Care
Fresh is pure beauty.
The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
Fresh is credited with a number of industry firsts and pioneered the use of many natural ingredients like soy and sugar, as well as developing a cult-following for its Rose and Black Tea Collections.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy