Product code: 46081407
Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner softens the skin and refines the appearance of pores for a healthy-looking complexion. Infused with real rose petals, the gentle formula cleanses the skin, helping to clear it of surface debris, pollution particles, and residual impurities, while leaving it feeling refreshed and prepped to receive the full benefits of the skincare ritual to follow.
- Scientifically proven to increase hydration by 46% for six hours after application
- 100% said it helped clear pollution particles and residual impurities
- 97% felt it softened and refreshed their skin
- 94% reported it left their skin smooth
- 90% felt it was soothing
- Rose fruit extract is known for its toning properties.
- Rosewater helps to soothe and rose flower oil helps to nourish.
- Angelica leaf extract is known to help retain moisture.*
- Hyaluronic acid helps attract and maintain moisture to enhance suppleness.
*In-vitro test on ingredient.
After cleansing, gently sweep over the face and neck with a cotton pad or fingertips. Can be used twice a day, morning and night.
- Beauty Collection
- Beauty Effect
- Blemish & Pore Minimising
- Skin Type
- All Types
Fresh is pure beauty.
The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
Fresh is credited with a number of industry firsts and pioneered the use of many natural ingredients like soy and sugar, as well as developing a cult-following for its Rose and Black Tea Collections.More from Fresh
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy