Product code: 46081407
Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner softens the skin and refines the appearance of pores for a healthy-looking complexion. Infused with real rose petals, the gentle formula cleanses the skin, helping to clear it of surface debris, pollution particles, and residual impurities, while leaving it feeling refreshed and prepped to receive the full benefits of the skincare ritual to follow.
- Scientifically proven to increase hydration by 46% for six hours after application
- 100% said it helped clear pollution particles and residual impurities
- 97% felt it softened and refreshed their skin
- 94% reported it left their skin smooth
- 90% felt it was soothing
- Rose fruit extract is known for its toning properties.
- Rosewater helps to soothe and rose flower oil helps to nourish.
- Angelica leaf extract is known to help retain moisture.*
- Hyaluronic acid helps attract and maintain moisture to enhance suppleness.
*In-vitro test on ingredient.
After cleansing, gently sweep over the face and neck with a cotton pad or fingertips. Can be used twice a day, morning and night.
- Beauty Goal
- Blemish & Pore Minimising
- Skin Type
- All Types
Fresh is pure beauty.
The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
Fresh is credited with a number of industry firsts and pioneered the use of many natural ingredients like soy and sugar, as well as developing a cult-following for its Rose and Black Tea Collections.More from Fresh
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.