Product code: 46081022
Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 moisturises, protects, and smooths the lips with an exclusive blend of moisture-preserving sugar, nourishing precious oils, antioxidant-rich polyphenols, and essential SPF protection while leaving a rosy tint. It is proven to provide 6 hours of significant moisture for soft, supple lips. The unique formula offers buildable coverage to customise a sheer or rich hue and is the perfect partner to the best-selling Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15.
- Proven to keep lips moisturised for 6 hours
- 97% said it was soothing and softened their lips
- 97% felt their lips were silky, velvety, and supple
- 94% said it moisturised and improved the appearance of dry, chapped lips
- 90% felt it kept their lips looking healthy with a sheer tint of colour
- Sugar is a natural humectant known to prevent moisture loss
- A blend of nourishing oils, including meadowfoam and black currant seed oils, helps moisturise
- Grapeseed oil helps to smooth and soften and is rich in antioxidants known to protect from damaging free radicals
- SPF 15 protection
Apply to lips throughout the day as needed.
- Beauty Collection
- Beauty Effect
- Lip Care
Fresh is pure beauty.
The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
Fresh is credited with a number of industry firsts and pioneered the use of many natural ingredients like soy and sugar, as well as developing a cult-following for its Rose and Black Tea Collections.More from Fresh
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy