Product code: 46081302
Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant for normal to oily skin gently polishes away and dissolves dead skin cells and impurities to instantly reveal a healthy-looking, clear complexion. The purifying formula further works to refine skin texture and absorb excess oil for perfectly balanced skin.
- Proven to mattify the skin
- Proven to be non-comedogenic
- 97% felt the product exfoliated, deeply cleansed, and purified their skin
- 91% reported smoother, brighter, clarified, and more supple skin with decreased roughness
- 88% said it evened skin tone and smoothed imperfections
- 85% noticed it balanced their skin and reduced shine
- 82% felt it minimised the appearance of pores and calmed their skin
- Umbrian Clay, Fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a uniquely high-mineral content that works to neutralise acidity, absorb oil, and refine the appearance of pores, purifying the complexion.
- Natural bamboo and olive exfoliants gently polish away dulling, dead skin cells.
- Meadowsweet extract is known to control oil and shine.**
- Lemon fruit extract helps promote a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Olive leaf extract helps to restore suppleness and is known to protect against free radicals.**
- Chamomile flower and lavender water are notable for their soothing properties.
After cleansing, massage onto damp skin for 30 seconds, then rinse. For best results, use twice a week, followed by Umbrian Clay Oil-Free Lotion.
- Beauty Collection
- Umbrian Clay
- Beauty Effect
- Skin Type
Fresh is pure beauty.
The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
Fresh is credited with a number of industry firsts and pioneered the use of many natural ingredients like soy and sugar, as well as developing a cult-following for its Rose and Black Tea Collections.More from Fresh
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Monday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy